Get from the hotel to the beach in only 7 minutes by tram!
• Take bus N° 23 ( Bus stop Aéroport/Promenade ), 1.50 Euro/ person, buy tickets by the driver. Get off at stop Boulevard Joseph Garnier or Liberation walk to the big place Général Charles de Gaulle.(restaurant Gambetta) at the walk down on main-street Avenue Malausséna. When you see the bakery Zambetti, turn right into Rue Clement Roassal. After a few meters you can see the hotel on your right in Rue de Dijon!
If you arrive after 9 p.m. take bus N° 98 (6.00 Euro from Terminal1+2) and get off at the stop Cathédrale Vieille Ville From there, take the tram direction Las Planas and get off at the station Libération. Opposite of the stop walk through pedestrian area on Rue Clement Roassal next to the bakery Zambetti. After a few meters you can see the hotel on your right in Rue de Dijon
From the main train station "Gare SNCF"
• By tram : When you leave the train station turn left and follow the main street. You will see the stop in front of you. Take the tram into the direction "Las Planas" and get off at the stop "Libération". Turn left into "Rue Clément Roassal" just next to the bakery store "Zambetti". After a few metres you will see the hotel on your right in "Rue de Dijon".
• Walking : When you leave the train station turn left and follow the main street "Avenue Thiers". At the very end turn left into "Avenue Malausséna" and continue straight ahead following the tram rails until you reach the bakery store "Zambetti" (on your left). There, turn left into "Rue Clément Roassal" and the hotel will appear after a few metres on your right in "Rue de Dijon".
From highway A8
• by car : Follow the directions towards the town centre and the Promenade des Anglais. After about 4-5km turn left into Boulevard Gambetta. Continue straight ahead and after the railway bridge turn left into the 4th street "Rue Vernier. Follow the street and turn left into the 5th street Rue de Dijon (bikeshop "Suzuki"). The hotel will appear in front of you on the end of the street.
From the Motorway by car
• Take the motorway exit N°54 (Nice Nord) and follow the directions towards the city centre (Boulevard Gorbella, Boulevard A. Raynaud). At the very end of Boulevard A. Raynaud turn left into Boulevard J. Garnier and immediatly right into Rue Alfred Binet. At the 2nd trafic light turn left into Rue Vernier and left again into Rue de Dijon (bikeshop"Suzuki"). You will see the hotel on the end of the street.
Transportation Rates (from 3 may 2013, tram and buses)
• Single Ticket (Voyage Solo): 1.50 €
• Pass 1 day : 5 € (unlimited travel for 1 day)
• Ticket Multi: 10 € (10 single tickets)
• Pass 7 days : 15 € (unlimited travel for 7 consecutive days)
• Airport : 6 €